No announcement yet.

Frustrated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norm, you can getsome good building advise here on the forum. You probably will not even have to draft out the bad advise because the other members will do that for you."Because we have always done it that way" is not good enough. There is a reason for everything, and sometimes that reason is quite simple.Keep posting and asking questions - a speech impediment will not hold you back here. Adding photos to your posts and asking more specific questions will get you more direct answers.I get the impression that you are intending to use a VW engine. Is this the case and if so why?Tim McClureBroken Hill

Comment

Get Tim to build you one and forget about the cost. Cost shouldn't come into it if you want to fly safely.Tim, Bet you going to hate me for dobbing you in you poor old retired bugga!P.s Machine is flying beautifully and engine hasn't missed a beat. Ken

Comment

Get Tim to build you one and forget about the cost. Cost shouldn't come into it if you want to fly safely.Tim, Bet you going to hate me for dobbing you in you poor old retired bugga!P.s Machine is flying beautifully and engine hasn't missed a beat. Ken

Comment

Comment

quote:Originally posted by TimI get the impression that you are intending to use a VW engine. Is this the case and if so why?No, I'm not. Last year I built up an VW 1835cc as an aircraft engine. Worked OK but I'm into other things now. That was a user-id I had for the VW and it wasn't being used. When registering here it asked for user-id, I used it. I didn't know that it was going to appear on my posts. I figured what I put in my profile would appear on the posts... You're pretty good to catch that one! LOLNorm

Comment

quote:Originally posted by TimI get the impression that you are intending to use a VW engine. Is this the case and if so why?No, I'm not. Last year I built up an VW 1835cc as an aircraft engine. Worked OK but I'm into other things now. That was a user-id I had for the VW and it wasn't being used. When registering here it asked for user-id, I used it. I didn't know that it was going to appear on my posts. I figured what I put in my profile would appear on the posts... You're pretty good to catch that one! LOLNorm

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X