No announcement yet.

What the.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kym;"World leaders will continue to debate, probably for years to come, about the causes and effects of the current economic downturn, so how can it be simple? "Have you ever engaged the services of a solicitor? When people are paid to talk that is what they do - Jack Lang said to back the horse of self interest, so, while there is interest on an issue and talking about of it gets you an income you will talk about it, but not do anything... the talk will range between hyperbole and nonsense until the public wake up.It was a reasonably simple question - how does corporate governance effect our mutual financial well being? Do you have an answer, in all seriousness I would like to know your opinion - how can you contribute to my knowledge of what needs to be done to set things right according to you?? Do you have an answer?"As for the second part... you are making a statement of your personal beliefs which I will not get into your head and answer.

Comment

Comment

How have the gov"ts been inept - what is your take on it?? He"s the sort who want gouv protection Nik, but winge n ***** wen they get it coz they think the gouv has taken their rites/ freedoms. ???You cant have the pie n eat it too, tho they still seem to think its possable.

Comment

They just want more of ya Moos Birdy Cheers Des

Comment

Awww, seems you scared ol kymbo off with all them questions Nik. Wota shame, i was just startn to enjoy his company. [ he kinda makes a SCG feel abit smarter

Comment

Birdy,I"m going to start calling you the cat-fight.. meowrrr.. that"s some serious bitching Cheers,Nic.

Comment

Oi Mr fly, no name calln orrite. Its naughty. Im not bitchn, ill just miss the entertainment ol mate Bosca provides if youv scared him off.

Comment

Having a little drama boys....A ***** slap or two!!Oxford street for you Nic. Kym.

Comment

Phew, "its" back. Glad ol Nik didnt scare you off kimbo, he"s not realy that scarey. :Hope we continue to be graced with your in depth and highly interlectual comments. Wot a d*&^h&^$d

Comment

Kym,What about this:The LaRouche Youth Movement and the CEC have extensively circulated LaRouche"s draft legislation for a Homeowners and Bank Protection Bill in the Australian Parliament, Isherwood emphasised. "But Rudd and Turnbull are running a terror campaign to stop anyone introducing it. Therefore the Australian people are going to pay the price in soaring foreclosures, job losses, and soon enough, bank collapses and misery here in Australia far worse than anything seen in the Great Depression." For more information about LaRouche and his New Bretton Woods proposal, buy your copy of What Australia Must do to Survive the Depression. https://www.cecaust.com.au/ssl/shop....id=bk-0001What do you reckon about this governance? Do you have a mortgage? I do and I am worried quite a bit about it being met if work dries up, its bad enough paying for it as it is now.Cheers,Nic.

Comment

I know the banks have been pretty loose with their lending of late Nik, but i think that even they would draw the line at a mortgage for ol kimbo.

Comment

"As for Joew, if you agree 100% with Birdie"s opinion, I"m disappointed you are not a deeper thinker."Kym,Did YOU think deep, before you engaged your mouth, and came out with the above gem??!!Let me enlighten you with some "deep thinking"! If you believe that "Politicians/governments" run the country, you are away in La-La land. I observe, daily, the procession of "Lobbyists" going to the Hill in Canberra for meetings with the government or opposition politicians (depending what political persuasion they happen to be) Who do you think they "LOBBY" for???? Yes, those self-same CEO"s!!!"All you say about the CEO"s etc are true,however this is only a small part of our problems"I hate to disagree with you Kym, but, they are the largest part of our problems. It may look complicated but is really very simple. It is all about "MONEY and GREED".With this market collapse, where do you think the money went? It doesn"t just disappear, it has to be somewhere, and, when you look closely, you will find that some people are now a lot richer than they were!Let me give you a "simple" example: George Soros, international financier, billionaire investor, spends a billion dollars to buy Australian currency. Due to the size of his :"buy" the value of the Oz dollar goes up. Every mug then buys the Oz dollar and it rises. Good ol" George now dumps his billion and makes a neat profit.Who do you think are the losers?Even in the communist countries it is about "MONEY and GREED". On the top are the "Capitalist Communist Elite" having lots of money and perks. They run the country by fear and intimidation, using a large number of idealists to do their bidding, until the masses can"t take it anymore and you have an uprising.And, before you shoot off the orifice with another of your "gems", I have been there, done that and have a couple of bullet holes to prove it!!In closing, yes, it is that simple. It is only people like you who want to make it complicated!!!I think the following sums it up admirably:

Comment

Stick that in ya ear Kimberly where do you think the money went?I find it amazn just how many people dont know where it can from, origionaly.It came from those poor [ literaly] gullible fools who thought the financial mob was there to help them live way beyond their means long before they are due it.

Comment

Joew,You are so naive,even ASRA and other organisations lobbies the government.Why?,ask yourself that question.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X