No announcement yet.

Fuel info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye Russyboy, We West Aussies from the S.L.A.C. will be at Wongon Hills. Finally after all these years that you promised us West Aussies the grace of your presance in person.

Comment

I was beginning to "warm" towards you..............relevant word is "was".
      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Russ,In order to avoid lots of low level Military

Comment

W................what the *&^%$ hellW................why meW................where the hell am iW.................what"s this placeW.................waste of timeW..................where"s that Garvin ****** ;D ;D ;D

Comment

W.................."where"s that Garvin ******" Here in the best part of Aussie Russ. Aye Adrian perhaps we will have to send up a guiding crew to show Russ where Wongon is. Aye Russ you may end up with a trophy for the longest distance flown

Comment

"Aye Russ you may end up with a trophy for the longest distance flown"Am I missing something, or is Russ missing something. His pic still shows no engine or "wings".Has the long awaited Raftor finally been commissioned?Graham

Comment

Be either longest flown..............or longest walked........ ;DAs to me "build"...................on the home stretch.Ringin around, getin to know folks for fuel points etc etc has been real enjoyable, looking forward to puting faces to names.Now concidering extending the whole trip, stop over at one or 2 spots for a day or so. Their invites were too compelling...............who the hell would wana go see the world.........we got it all here........OZMade a dick of meself to some walla at "Ayres Rock"..........he was speaking about some location for me to drop into, i kept sayin.......ayres rock..........ularu ya ******..........never heard of the place you is blurtin about i says.........well bugger me...............thev"ve changed that bleedin name AGAIN................it"s now called some local lingo name.......................and "i"m supposed to know that.....................christ.Anyway, we got through that little %^^&&*(($#Was just getting things in place ...........if i needed to fuel up there, hopefully not........O yea.....$50 just to drop in..........GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrLooks like head winds all the bleedin way from the center to perth.................like i needed that >Hey Garvin

Comment

I looked up BoM for winds last Easter and they were easterlies. What did you sandgropers experience when you flew to Lameroo? And on the way back?

Comment

Hatrack,Headwinds min was 10kts max was 40kts yes thats correct 40kts! all the way to Lameroo. On the way back 0kts because we trucked back. Ive done the trip many times over the years and at easter time when you follow the Eyre Hway it always ended up a headwind regardless of ALT or direction.Much better comming via the Darwin H"way though. Russ and others comming through the centre should get some great days of nil wind.Adrian

Comment

I hada howling head wind all the way to Lamaroo too, then it changed direction while i was there n hada head wind comen back. >

Comment

Russ,Are you going right around the top?????Why???I give you a weeks start and still beat you there.

Comment

Weeks start............more like i give you a weeks start...........Grrrrrrrrr that ol thingo you got, she good for 70kts cruise........down hill.Plan is from here basically to bond springs...........then over docker creek way, then straight to perth.From here is actually a straight diagonal down to WA.............atherton....hughenden....alice..... then down the gunbarrel to laverton...then perth way.if you get my drift

Comment

Weeks start............more like i give you a weeks start...........Grrrrrrrrr that ol thingo you got, she good for 70kts cruise........down hill.What how fast you planing on TOWING yours?????Plan is from here basically to bond springs...........then over docker creek way, then straight to perth.From here is actually a straight diagonal down to WA.............atherton....hughenden....alice..... then down the gunbarrel to laverton...then perth way.if you get my drift

Comment

Wen one of you aviaters get it sorted, let me know and ill follow.Save me plan"n everythn.

Comment

Aw cripes Birdy you better clean the wasa"s screen or ya won"t even be able to follow em!

Comment

Working...
                                X