No announcement yet.

Buy Aussie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Eric, you know more than me. Who is 'peterpan' ?Aussie Paul. []www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Echo I will see what I can do about some more photos sorry didn't relise that photo had fish in itCheersFrankiejAlways remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Comment

Echo I guess its not what you are looking for but a fishing story no less. Photo taken by guys fishing in the KimberleyImage Insert: 33.52

Comment

Hey FrankieCould you make the pic bigger please? My old eyes can't make it put.Sorta loohs like a snake eatin a frogThanxSonnyIntelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

Its a little legless lizard eat'n a little roo.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Sonny sorry thats as big as I can make it for this forum whats your email adrress will send you the 2MB version (photo is bigger with more detail). The photo is of a snake dragging a rock wallaby up a rock face.CheersFrankiejAlways remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Comment

Crikey,Me thinks its eyes too big for its stomach..Nick.

Comment

http://boortz.com/images/funny/redne...abe.jpgAnother fishing pic for you all. Cheers

Comment

Yeah if only the guy would let go of the can they may have been able to save himCheersFrankiejAlways remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Comment

G'Day FrankiejThanx for the email. Now I can see that is a BIIIIIG snake to be able to catch a 5' Wallaby, criky mate That dang Wallaby's bigger than me.Wot kind o snake is it, and are they indigeness to Au.Cheers ChinaSonnyIntelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

thanks for sharing the pics.

Comment

I think I would freak out if I see a snake near on my boat while fishing.

Comment

Working...
                          X