No announcement yet.

Gerry Goodwin tip weighted blades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, 1.4 i think, but dont quote me.

Comment

G"day crash, I know who you are! Welcome to the forum. Crash is a helicopter and gyro pilot Birdy. Used to live in TC I once Saw Him land your machine vertically. Only bent a few things! I"m now at waigait beach crash. Max

Comment

G"day Max, been a while, hey !!Time to get back into a machine. Have been talking to Ross B (told him some war stories of some of your experiments with feral animal control, which he though was hilarious) over here and I will probably pick up a machine shortly. Maybe get a official ticket this time !!I tried to send you an email but your details are still T/Ck. I have similar thoughts to yourself in regard to gyro"s and floats retracting into faired pod. To many nice islands here not to consider it. Fly out to the reef to catch dinner?Spse we should put this on the float thread but I have access to a 1800mm 3 axis cnc foam shaping router if you want to consider it. Ended up with all the fibreglass machinery (chopper guns etc) from John the fibreglass man when he departed TC, so can fabricate complex shapes fairly easily. See yaThe other half of Crash & HassleAnything Anywhere Anytime

Comment

g"gay crash, Good to see you getting back into Gyros. I"m back into training on the cox peninsular. Still listed as ass. instructer. I would get more students if it was updated. My e mail is gyrospace1@bigpond.com Mob. 0418856143 At presant building a full cabin ej25 machine for long range. Operate off a magnificent airstrip with little traffic. Delissiville

Comment

g"gay crash, Good to see you getting back into Gyros. I"m back into training on the cox peninsular. Still listed as ass. instructer. I would get more students if it was updated. My e mail is gyrospace1@bigpond.com Mob. 0418856143 At presant building a full cabin ej25 machine for long range. Operate off a magnificent airstrip with little traffic. Delissiville

Comment

Saw on another post on this forum that Waddles had made note of the assist instructor thing and he had passed it on to the registra to be up dated. Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

Just checked Des and it has been updated. Max

Comment

Working...
                X