Reply to Tony re. fuel filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply to Tony re. fuel filters

I"m replying about your statement on 4 sale section Tony. (Don"t want to clog 4 sale with tech. talk) The fuel pump had crap in the valves because the filter was on the output side instead of the input side causing only 2 lbs. of pressure. On my ej25 I have wired the fuel pump directly to ignition based on the KISS system.

I knew you would have it sorted max, but as paul has said is it filtered correctly into what ever pump you have , have you checked the pump pressure, cause my car still run but was just slow.[ the pump pressure was low, nothing else was changed other than resetting the "puter to have the correct fuel pressure again.] I don"t know nothing about nothing but I"d love to be the one to sort your problem. that"d make my 2014.

Comment

i remember you saying you have fitted new computers[ i just can"t keep spelling it like russy ] so still check the pressure??????

Comment

Fuel pressure has been checked 3 times -OK- Original subaru submerged in tank pump Only 24"000 km. Will be firing her up in a couple of days with cam belt corrected. Was one tooth out. See what happens.

Comment

Working...
        X