No announcement yet.

Birdy's Cow's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for respecting me enough to post a reply Mr. Bird. (No flattery intended).

Comment

This"ll be good!

Comment

Oh Mr Bird, johnc said that love was in the air. :Are you really like this???? come on kiss and make up!! :-*

Comment

Crikey,There is always something interesting on the forum.!Year by Year The gap grows wider. the people living on the land LIVE with nature every day, the people who dont, THINK about living with nature.All that thinking isnt doing Australia much good.Nature isnt pretty, its not fluffy, its not kind and its not painless. Nature is the struggle of life. it is vicious, uncomfortable, competitive and unceasing. Every animal except the educated Human Being understands and accepts this fact.The human beings who live live nature accept and understand the game through observation and experience. The dinner party experts and the very well read are too quick to judge the "traditions" that made the human race fairly succesful against bigger faster stronger species.If the traditions become politically incorrect and are legislated against, the human race is lost.In nature, there is a thing called balance. Big things eat little things and things with pointy teeth eat things with flat teethand things with flat teeth eat grass. All these things cant read, so none of them know that the other doesnt like being eaten, so they do, with no concience.This evening I tried an experiment on my dog, I walked out the back door and called her a Psychopath.... There was no reaction?!Tomorrow, I am going to bring her into the loungeroom, place her in front of the fire and read to her from a psychology book to try to get her to undersand that her desire to be what she is has no place in todays world.Ill let you all know how it works out tomorrow. Mark.

Comment

Been biting my tongue but what the heck........ (even thoughs Birdy need no help) johnc - You come on a gyro forum and fart out your opinions on life, love and the universe and I"m sorry I saw nothing "diplomatic" from your first gush of crap to the last. You blantanly and ignorantly attack a man and his way of living. Don"t think there was anything said that Birdy had to "save face" about, he merly replied in kind and expressed his opinion of your ignorance.

Comment

here here,

Comment

I think that this is a setup by johnc,what the heck,just play along and enjoy.

Comment

I reckon you"re right johnc this forum is not the place for preaching your strange beliefs.I dont mind annoying people arguing about gyros or mustering but bosca if you got a problem with Birdy, go and see him.

Comment

Been fun.

Comment

I think John has a point, if we choose to not eat meat thats fine. I think you all ganged up on him.Another vegitarian friend told me he does not eat anything that has a mother. Now me being an understanding sort of person I take the oppertunity to have fun with him on this subject, but I treat the man with respect. After all he is a fellow humanbeing and is a lot smarter than me, which is a pretty difficult task in its self.Your all just a bunch of bully"sGraeme.

Comment

peterw re reply 22.What are you talking about??

Comment

Gra Gra,Paul would be smarter than you, even if he only ate fruit. :-* At least he tucks into a good plate of roasted in meat fat, veggies. Free range beef steak is one of the best feeds a human being can have. Course it needs to be cooked by the folk who grew it, cause they know how to do it best. ;DFirst time I saw a bloke take a cattle "pacifier" to a cattle beast, I must confess I was a tad distressed. But not half as distressed as a bullock/cow can get when handled by the so called well meaning city folk. They"d sooner run that beast around the yard till it dropped dead from exhaustion. One tickle up with the "pacifier" and watch them well behaved beasts walk up the race. Like Peg said, it"s all about supply and demand. Then as Mark attests, the tradition of country folk taking care of there livestock in the here and now, thus providing the best product for market (for most of us) at the "end of the day"!I don"t give a rat"s ass what anyone eats, I don"t like cruelty to animals but I see the need to work cattle and live stock and have the "taste" for beef and other sentient creatures. I love living in the bush and on the edge of the city dwellers domain. BUT.......What I really want to know is what the f#*& John feeds that gorgeous looking python????? Bet it ain"t boiled veggies. Fly Safe.Mitch.

Comment

Like i have said before there is some people on here that def put newbies off wanting to ask questions on this forum...... you either dont get a answer .... or if you do you cant understand it.....Im not that smart.... but reading your posts..... neither are you guys.... here here we have something in common.....Who gives a fk about veges and cows and pigs n ****people who live off the land(vege or meat) gamble with nature.....( fools)and when nature dont like them they gamble on da goverment( my fking tax money).... hand outs Ya gyro pilots... ya dont have a cure for aids or cancer????????fk sake ya clowns talk about gyros...... and help us newbiesNarn

Comment

Working like that always gets a good muster.Depends on where you is Pete.Here, while your getn the coacher mob together, the rest have long dissapeared.The only ones youll have at sundown are the coachers.Thanks for respecting me enough to post a reply Mr. Bird. (No flattery intended).No respect intended J C. Cows, as you know, are sentient beings, as are all creatures..................... bla bla blaGee ay, i never woulda gessed that. Must be why that ONE [ outa 300] mickey i "pacified" bout 3 hours ago was much more civilised than before.Lack of empathy = Psychopath, a recognised diseased condition and a plainly bastardised stateGeez you can talk sum crap.[i]I"m in the minority

Comment

people who live off the land(vege or meat) gamble with nature.....( fools)and when nature dont like them they gamble on da goverment( my fking tax money).... hand outs For fk sake, wen will they dryup???This is yet anatha shineing example of the ignorant blabbering that gets my blood to heat a little.Narn, your a blabbn idiot.Its obvious you have no idea, but it dont stop you open"n ya gob and spilln wotever falls out.Wot makes you think i gamble with nature??If i did, i woulda gon broke before i started. And you can take back that vile comment bout your taxes too idiot.Iv never taken a red cent off you. [ thats assumn you actualy pay tax]Its more likely your one of the bludgen recipients of the **** loads of tax i gota pay. [ solong as it keep aholes like you off me back ill keep payn it too] Man i love this forum. Back to gyros Narn, your obviously not up with this subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X