No announcement yet.

Birdy's Cow's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enuf BirdyBut bull **** you dont get handoutsSorry just dont like arrogant.... cockys(HE HE).... that think ther **** dont stinkActually im not sorryNarn

Comment

Must be sumthn in the air. ???Show ponies don’t wear masks, they BS comes naturally to them.And who is this katze?No dout anatha brain surgion like raton, bosca, narn, ......... .But bull **** you dont get handoutsRiteo knowall, name just one.[ thisll be good]And while your at it, how bout this "enilghtenment" you promised o mitey one?that think ther **** dont stinkRong agin.If it didnt stink, i wouldnt have all you sh#t eaters follown me round. Bit ofa wurry aint it Russ?These clowns are startn to make even you look civilised.

Comment

I say go for it Birdy!!!Round em up, chop em up and eat em up. Real people eat meat and if the mighty one intented us to eat leaves he would have given us four legs so we could be lower to the grass. I think the lack of Iron causes vegos to trip out a bit.As for the people who think all farmers get handouts-pull ya head outa ya ass and get a job. I promise I will think of miss daisey next time I"m eatin a big chunk of medium steak. I will be thinking "I hope theres more to come"

Comment

Bla82, the way i see it goes like this;Im liven in gods country, and im the only bloke ere, so logicaly, i must be god. If im god, i can make wotever ruels i want, and the first ruel is, eat cows, coz thats why i got teeth n they got meat on um.And if the forum boss bloke is readn this stupid thread, please dont scrap it.Im hangn out for this promised "enlightenment" and id like to know just how the rest of you taxpayers are supposedly funding my heavenly life style. Besides, its in the general topics area, and its good intertainment.

Comment

Bit ofa wurry aint it Russ?These clowns are startn to make even you look civilised. Not poss dave...........smart **** like you should know that
            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Ive been on this forum for a couple of years, Ive even met some of the characters face to face that frequent the pages of this forum.I have to say, I couldnt dislike one person on here that I have had the pleasure to shake hands with.As for the rest of you ten minute peanuts that get your jollies by trying to pull everyone else down, why dont you just **** off!The way some of you go on, you must either be short, cant fly or have plenty of spare room in the front of your underpants.If I want to look at crap, I can watch TV! >Mark.

Comment

Mark... are you picking on short people??

Comment

Where"s these handouts cause I have never seen any. Paid $1000 in PP Board rates last night. have not seen or heard from anyone at the PP Board in 35 yrs. So that seems to be a handout in the opposite direction.Pay out heaps for NLIS tags. Pay heaps of tax as PAYG on income I havn"t earnt yet and might not even earn. Pay land tax. In fact have payed out $21800 in tax in the last month and have got nothing to show for it. Did not make this much profit in this period but Payg is based on last yrs income. They dont allow for drought or slow periods. Any body who thinks we get handouts needs to show me how so I can get some. I will gladly swap all my bills with anyone who thinks we get it easy. I ask for nothing and so get nothing. Most farmers are the same. When you hear of increased funding to the primary industries it is usually sucked up by Govt department and never gets to the farmers: new cars for PP rangers, Enquiry into Murray Darling, Dept. of Ag plots, Meat industry inspectors, And all those other useless suckers we support. Please enlighten me If you know where we can get support from. If you cant, then grow a brain. Come to my place and share some work with me. No real hours, only daylight to dark and then some. No weekends, just two days the same as the other 5. Show me some blisters on your hands and I"ll listen. If they are soft and white dont bother. Ken

Comment

Even god has feelns y know. >All this god bashn by them infidels is takn its toll on gods fuse. Ken, they wouldnt have blisters, their hands would be like leather. You couldnt jerk the gerkin as much as these infidels do and still have soft hands.

Comment

Birdy are you losing it.

Comment

Farmers round here got handouts. $250 vouchers from Woolies to buy food.

Comment

Yep, I got a handout from the CWA a few years ago, proceeds of concerts etc for the people in Exceptional Circumstances areas. Was gratefully received I can tell you, cause while you mightn"t be making much if any money, the bills do not stop rolling in and I Know in drought /dry years, our electricity bill from pumping water more than doubles.BTW, I also have received interest subsidy"s as well which is assessed as taxable income. Not that I"m complaing mind you!BTW, the film Australia starring our own Hugh Jackman and that other thing, think they call her Nicole something, received I think, something like 23$$ million from the taxpayers as the film helps advertise Australia?????

Comment

Seems that you are becomming intoxicated by your perceived self importance.Intoxicated???Im missed asa pute. If i wasnt so important, idiots like you n rat n narn and...... and .... wouldnt bother wasten your time tryn to enlighten me. ???BTW, its still friggn dark out ere.

Comment

BirdyNumery was Owned by parnells yeah?..........Enlighten you how?I thought you were a pooh jabber living in the sticks first time i met yaFirst to cry droughtconcrete cowboy

Comment

Hey BirdyJust got a survey..... as a Newbie[b]It ask how do you

Comment

Working...
                                X