No announcement yet.

Birdy's Cow's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm seems like nothing much has changed, just that i"m not in themiddle of it dam, or well i was over it anyways.Yeah you meany Birdy leave those cows alone thats ned and my job

Comment

I wasnt going to respond to Johnc but here goes, I couldnt really give a rip what your eating preferences are and I do feel sorry for you, not because you are loosing out on the best meat grown anywhere but more the fact that you vegy eaters get such a hard time getting a good feed. We witnessed in Tassie the other day the problems that Paul [our ASRA secretary] had in getting a decent feed, not easy !!The thing is that no matter what you eat, sit on /walk on etc etc comes from the land in some way shape or form and if the population doesnt get fed/ provided for, then they are going to starve and farmers ARE feeding not just you and me but the rest of the world, lots of them cant get enough tucker as it is, thousands die weekly mate.All the time land is being taken out of production whether it be for housing/ national parks etc, there"s no more land being made, the world population is increasing dramatically and they are going to need food.You mentioned Govt handouts, well, there Govt gives lots of money out, the gay and lesbian mardi grass / women surfers /the arts [The film Australia got some 20 odd million from the govt] Ballet /the Aust Synmp Orchestra /and so it goes on and on and on so just forget the "handout " thing, we all contribute tax everytime we buy anything [GST] and their are levies and rates and so on. Some of the bigger cattle producers would pay approx $500,000 in GST alone and then be up for tax on top of that for a couple of hundred thou and BTW, those "handout" that you call them are not free, there is GST and you pay income tax on it as well !!You talk about "enlightened, well old mate, take a look around you.

Comment

Another small matter, most producers care not only about the "last 5 minutes" but about the first 5 minutes, then everything in between.Sure, the system isnt perfect but many steps have been taken eg, better yards, better/ cleaner trucks/ better management despite all the rules and regulations that we have to answer to. Every animal is important to us as that animal is money, money which we have to look after.

Comment

Enlightenment ....... on it"s way.Still waitn, waitn waitn. Good thing im not holdn me breath. Looks like ol JC is full of it afterall. ;Didiot.

Comment

katze, At least he has the balls to post his email address as do the vrest of us that have nothing to hide. Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

Reinforces me ongoing grype............The sooner asra makes it mandatory for "legit" names to gain access here.............the bleedin better.User names etc.............no probs
              If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Reinforces me ongoing grype............The sooner asra makes it mandatory for "legit" names to gain access here.............the bleedin better.User names etc.............no probs

Comment

I"ll steralize em, no probs.....................lead pill. as for them roos.........eat em ;DLike all them "tree huggers"..........they yell and scream, put on a right fuss..........manage to stop "proper fire management" Bleedin humungist fires burn out complete towns, kill how many folks etc etc.............damned if i saw.........or heard a peep out of them @#$%^&&*** mongrels...............their silence was deafening.When the #$$%^^ is some one going to say enough is enough from tossers like them. Bleedin pollies are ballsless.It"ll be a crime shortly to kill flys with the ol Pee BoGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Katze, At least I use my full correct name by which I am known by, not some made up name. Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

Never wore a mask in me life katze. ???

Comment

Although to someone who never met you before, they could be excused for thinking that face wasnt real! Mark.

Comment

Never wore a mask in me life katze. ???Dont think he was talking about an actual face mask Birdy! and why would such a beautiful face need a mask anyways ?? ;D

Comment

Carefull Brian, ol bosca mite take a shine to you with comments like that.

Comment

Actually Bird I was worried about your ablility to use the English language in a limp wristed ,poofy fashion.So you have a beautiful face now,impossible. 8)

Comment

Hey Katze................we just had a bleedin slangin match go too far, come on knock it off.We are here to share info.........hava chat......whatever.........not to offend fellow members directly, or others here, seein it all going on.Who knows, who"s watchin , who"s seeking info, who"s dipping their toes in here before they take the plunge and get involved with gyros. Attacks from within will only drive them away...............reeel quick.cheers...............russ

Comment

Working...
                                X