Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice someone has turned into a guest

Comment

Guest????????I thought guests were invited?This idiot wouldnt get invited to hell.Im tryn to figure wot its on about now ???Numery?Drought?Concrete?Not sure wot planet thois idiot is on, and ill never know coz it hasnt got the balls to tell me.And no dout them xhairs will be in the middle of me back you gutless pissant. Still waitn the enlightenment.

Comment

Guest????????I thought guests were invited?This idiot wouldnt get invited to hell.Im tryn to figure wot its on about now ???Numery?Drought?Concrete?Not sure wot planet thois idiot is on, and ill never know coz it hasnt got the balls to tell me.And no dout them xhairs will be in the middle of me back you gutless pissant. Still waitn the enlightenment. C"mon David, you shouldn"t malign "idiots"!!! They are one category above "Narn" ;D ;D ;D ;DI happened to research IQ and came up with the following, in descending order: 1. Simpleton 2. Moron 3. Imbecile 4. Idiot 5. Cretin Please note: (A cretin can only be described as a really dumb, moron, or idiot.

Comment

Lancsjack Joe ,back to your barracks before I"ll give you a DP.Quick double march Joe. Kym.

Comment

Just been reading through the posts you"ve put up Joe. Your right, a gyro forum is no place to talk about gyro"s. How"s the weather down your way.Peter.

Comment

Holy crud this only gets better, how or what do some of these people smoke eat or what ever to come up with some of this stuff??Birdy you really know how to attract the smart ones dont woh, i should ring you one night to find out just how you do it so easy.Narn, you speaking piggeon english from where i am reading

Comment

If im readn this rite, narn, now listed asa guest, has in effect, been banned from posten?This is not rite. >Why, bann the thing before i get a bead on it? Hope im rong. >

Comment

Sometimes not real quick on the uptake but always gets there !

Comment

Must be "global warming" causing all this growing dislike around some folks here and elsewhere.........( road rage, got nuthin on this growing trend )
                    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

It is nearly as entertaining as watching female mud wrestling.Graeme.

Comment

Sometimes not real quick on the uptake but always gets there !Just gime time mate. Thats a shame tho, coz now its only 4 against one.I liked the odds better wen i could take the **** outa 5 of um.gess youll have to take the othjer crettns load now katze.You got the balls to handle it now your support is shrinkn?Why did ol narn get pasted?I thought he was good intertainment. Mororns like these make me feel proper inteligent.

Comment

Birdy you really know how to attract the smart ones dont woh, i should ring you one night to find out just how you do it so easy.Narn, you speaking piggeon english from where i am readingStrangely, you always come up with the best ass lick towards ‘show pony ‘ David,

Comment

Bones, you have had me fooled for a long time, do you really have feelings?Graeme.

Comment

Thats enough out of you, where are thought i was told you be here this week end, I"m home BTW

Comment

Working...
                              X