No announcement yet.

Fuel info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That shyte is on the inside of the screen, wunder how it got there.......As to the following bit.............me
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Thort i told you NOT to shoot out the screen. >BTW, its a flyn-ant screen, not a windscreen.

Comment

hey Russ, you reckon Wyalkatchem is a strange name , what about " Mundabullanganna" Not kidding

Comment

Gob full alright .............in english.........means what ???

Comment

I flew past Mt. Weedhlakiminne Mt. Dare and Ooraoodnanterrima Hill in SA, on my way to Lameroo. Seems the smaller the mound, the bigger the name. ???

Comment

Talkin about names here.............how did "Indianna" come about......... ( yanky name in Oz

Comment

The yank state was named after this joint.

Comment

:

Comment

hey russy, i tripped over your rotors out of the mold at robs on the weekend . not long now

Comment

you better not have damaged em.............Yea..........rob has come up with another style of blade.........just for heavy sled machines, rekins they are the way 2 go.also heard ****** blade maker is trialling special blades too.....( for 2 seaters ).......extra light ones, alloy. These could be interesting, wouldn"t mind getting me hands on a set.........i"m trying.

Comment

Heard a week or 2 back that soob release their diesel engine here about oct...nov, this yr.Might be interesting.............might.was given some power, torgue, rev figures, etc..........was better than the ej22. Now i can"t find em to quote exact numbers...........bugger.

Comment

Working...
                        X