No announcement yet.

A bit of reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could share it round instead of bitchn bout it.

Comment

Didn"t you get any from that system that came from WA ? We had the best rain for years , 17 rivers in NSW on flood watch . No doubt Kevy will take credit for that.

Comment

Yeh, What Birdy said!65mm here over the Christmas period, very nice pressy! but not a drip in the damsIt is amazing how the colour of the paddocks transforms in a couple of days. we went from dry dead standing grass to dead standing grass with green around the bottom.I reckon in a couple of days we will be back to dry dead grass laying down! and the dams will be still all but dry.Whinging cocky?....You bet!

Comment

And Mark of course the loss of the seed stock which has germinated and has no hope of producing more seed for next year!

Comment

Im blamen Krudd for that f^%$ cyclone, not a f^%$ drop. >Plenty of wind [ 20c], dust [ ex Broken Hill crap] and full over cast for 3 days. I could smell the rain, but didnt feel it. Bout a week before, we had sum lumpy clouds buildn up, and got a squert up the road. Bit of green pic, but its not go"n to last long with this dry wind. We got 5 squ miles of green pic on 1100 squ miles of patch, and every f#$@$ lokest [ them big grass hoppers, formaly dirt hoppers] and roo for a thousand miles is there. :But, wot would one expect liven ina desert. Big rain comen.

Comment

Yes chook,I was trying to ignore that one!Mark.

Comment

Some more!!!This article appeared in the Rockhampton morning Bulletin on 22.12.09. Although I have never ever met the author I was, after some difficulty, able to contact him by phone.

Comment

It is a great article chook.Considering this debate is really about taxing us in stealth,it is hardly surprising the facts are been hidden from us.

Comment

And he"s spoton Chooky. I know nuthn bout coal burn"n, but i aint stupid, unlike our pollies. >Trouble is, like Kym says, its got f#$%all to do with saven the world, but more bout squeezn more blood outa the already dry stone. :PTis all bout money,............. our money.

Comment

......And the Lamb shall lay down with the Lion......Fair dinkum, this issue must be crook! Birdy and Bosca are agreeing with each other!!! ;D ;D

Comment

How you calln a sheep? >

Comment

How you calln a sheep? >Depends who"s wearing the velcro gloves.Graeme.

Comment

Working...
                          X