No announcement yet.

??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam, From what experience with Dragon Wing rotors do you speak of???Firstly they are not a symmetrical airfoil.Secondly, I have had these blades to as low as 275 rpm during a spinning decent and well into the 400's rpm and found they exhibit no unusual charactaristics.This was in 600hrs of training,solo flying and airshow displays on these blades.I witnesed Rod Shaw pull out of a full power downward spiral one day and the noise from those blades sounded like twenty men on a tin roof with sledge hammers.This was in a single seat machine with 27' DWs.Thirdly,DW's are the most efficient blade on the market today,with the twisted and tapered Patronys preaty much on par.Lastly your last quote was spot on,about learning from things,but you cant learn from missinformation or "facts" plucked from thin air.M Barker

Comment

Sam, From what experience with Dragon Wing rotors do you speak of???Firstly they are not a symmetrical airfoil.Secondly, I have had these blades to as low as 275 rpm during a spinning decent and well into the 400's rpm and found they exhibit no unusual charactaristics.This was in 600hrs of training,solo flying and airshow displays on these blades.I witnesed Rod Shaw pull out of a full power downward spiral one day and the noise from those blades sounded like twenty men on a tin roof with sledge hammers.This was in a single seat machine with 27' DWs.Thirdly,DW's are the most efficient blade on the market today,with the twisted and tapered Patronys preaty much on par.Lastly your last quote was spot on,about learning from things,but you cant learn from missinformation or "facts" plucked from thin air.M Barker

Comment

Working...
      X